Rotary actuators with shaft, light set
Rotary actuators with “spindle” represent, into tecnomors set, an intermediary series, in which it is possible to find the suitable size.
These models are “without optional”, because they are installed on the machine.
- The principal spindle is supported on radial ball bearings.
- Spindle rotation is assured by a pair of rack pistons.
- The stop is made with an optional kit composted by a slever in steel up the principal spindle, that hits two threaded pushrods. It is always the same slever that makes the stop hited hydraulic decelerations.
- It is possible to have as optional, with proximity sensors fixed with external grud screw (to stop the actuator) to detect spindle position.
- These actuators have the predisposition for pneumatic working.