Compliance Device for torque pressure operation
with flange – T SERIES
Center Master® compensates for errors (position) occurred during an assembly that various precision parts are press or loose fitted into the holes.
Thereby, it reduces assembly failure, enhances product quality, and shortens the cycle time in production line.
- Significant reduction of assembly failure due to center position errors
- Uniform press-fitting quality
- Wide range of applications
- Increased binding force between parts
- Saves assembly line construction time, reduces equipment investment cost
- Enhanced operation rate
- Longer life cycle of the assembler
- Simple maintenance
Automatic correction of a position error
Model: customized order is available
Acceptable assembly tool load: Please contact us if this value is exceeded. This value can be doubled when Center Master is installed in the reverse direction.
Elasticity coefficient indicates the elasticity of the elastic center (P) – the average value before the stopper of Center Master begins to work.
* Center Master can correct up to ±2 mm of an error, but this value is changed according to the chamfer value.