Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
DTS is a universal three-finger parallel gripper featuring high reliability,suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Robust lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- Sturdy T-slot for effective jaw guidance, precise handling, and easy maintenance.
- Wedge-hook design for high-force transmission and jaw synchronization.
- Compact dimensions for minimal impact in space sensitive applications.
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of jaw movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connections or fitting screw connections.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction