Pneumatic Angular Grippers
FRC is an angular gripper for universal use in clean or slightly dirty environments.
Suitable for space sensitive applications.
- Cost-efficient gripping system for lighter duty applications.
- Slim design allowing the grippers to be arranged in a row.
- Available in a comprehensive range of piston plate diameters from 12 to 32mm.
- Light, compact design for space-saving handling without interference.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction