Heavy Duty Bag Gripper
Applied Robotics’ bag gripper is built for high dynamic, high cycle, repeatable bag moving in all types of environments.
- Pneumatically actuated mechanism to clamp the bags from the sides, keeping bag and tool centered to prevent misalignment and maintain palletizing consistency. These clamps are manually adjustable ± 95mm to accommodate different bag widths.
- Pneumatically actuated clamp pads (Bag Pushers) that contact the top of the bag and hold it in position against the fingers which prevents loss of registration.
- All required valving and plumbing is also included. The pneumatic supply of clean, dry air is to be provided by the customer
- Utilizes dry lube bearings.
- The gripper is hard coated for protection in extreme environments.
- It has replaceable stainless steel fingers.
- A sensor to verify presence / absence of the bag in the gripper.
- Capable of 20+ cycles per minute, dependent upon robot and distance traveling.
- Pre-configured for robots with an ISO 125 bolt pattern for tool mounting or many other options but able to be used without a robot and all I/O included for ease of integration.
- All electrical interconnections between the valves, sensors and the junction box as well as the electrical cable and connector are provided for easy robot integration.
- A pneumatic mechanism for moving empty pallets into the loading position. (Note: mechanism will handle empty pallets only).
- Vacuum cups operated by a single generator to pick up a 40” x 48” slip sheet.
- Collision sensing device options available
- Quick connect/disconnect devices for robotic attachment available