Pneumatically actuated mechanism to clamp the bags from the sides, keeping bag and tool centered to prevent misalignment and maintain palletizing consistency. These clamps are manually adjustable ± 95mm to accommodate different bag widths.
The grippers are hard coated for protection in extreme environments.
- A sensor to verify presence / absence of the bag in the gripper.
- Capable of 20+ cycles per minute, dependent upon robot and distance traveling.
- Pre-configured for robots with an ISO 125 bolt pattern for tool mounting or many other options but able to be used without a robot and all I/O included for ease of integration.
- All electrical interconnections between the valves, sensors and the junction box as well as the electrical cable and connector are provided for easy robot integration.
- A pneumatic mechanism for moving empty pallets into the loading position. (Note: mechanism will handle empty pallets only).
- Vacuum cups operated by a single generator to pick up a 1016mm x 1219mm (40″x 48″) slip sheet.
- Collision sensing device options available
- Quick connect/disconnect devices for robotic attachment available
*Models designated with ‘S’ contain a Servo width adjustment for on-the-fly bag width adjustment.
Operating pressure 4 – 6 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction