MADV Manual self-centering power chuck. Manual clamping and manual indexing
Chucks series MADV are self-centering. In version MADV jaws clamping is manual thanks to an operating key.
MADV chucks have booth manual indexing system.
In MADV power chucks manufacture and design we have applied the experience and the technology matured in particular in indexing power chuck design.
The originality of these indexing self-centering power chucks comes to the costant improvements tecnomors done since the early 1960’s after the first chuck prototype realisation.
The main MADV power chucks features are:
- made in special high resistance hardened and cementing 60HRC steel UNI18NiCrMo5, to maintain a high degree of precision, reliability and quality
- jaws slideways execution with gib allows a good sliding surface finish with possibility to recover clearances consequent to wear
- indexing movement simple and reliable: conical shutter guarantees the mechanical indexing. Indexing precision ±1’30”
- shaft guide system with two lines of big filled cylindrical pre-loaded roller radially and with a strong axial ball bearing axially
- seals against contamination by coolant, chips and dust
- constant and long lasting precision
- easy installation to the machine.
- standard with 4 indexing 90° + 1 indexing 45°. On request special indexing positions available (8×45°, 6×60°).
MADV specifications :
- self-centering clamping
- big clamping capacity
- versions with long jaw for workpieces that need a big radius of revolution
- it can be used on every tools machine (lathe, fresatrice, etc.)
MADV benefits :
- the big jaws stroke makes really the clamping of complex profiles that couldn’t be good clamping with an automatic chuck/span>
- prototypes, samples and series also of big pieces realisation
- a central screw supported by axial sloding bearing transmits the clamping force to the jaws