Pneumatic Toggle Grippers
OG-A is a two-finger toggle gripper with a high grip force and non-reversible mechanism, suitable for heavy industrial applications.
- High energy density.
- 180° jaw opening allows for part clearance without having to back the gripper out of the workspace
- Driving mechanism guided along the entire stroke
- The toggle mechanism provides non-reversible gripping in the opening and closing positions, even without air pressure
- The opening stroke is adjustable.
- A special finger mounting system allows fine adjustment of the gripping point.
- Mounting from two sides in two screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via screw connection or hose-free direct connection.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction