Three jaws parallel stroke grippers with hollow center: high clamping force and precision, robotic models
The QPGB parallel grippers in this range can clamp the workpiece externally or internally; they are high quality and have been designed to offer the following advantages:
- Load-bearing prismatic guides and hardened steel gibs with precision ground connections to guarantee high concentricity and repeatability
- Jaws with ground reference marks for the fixing of the pincers
- Inclined plane drive mechanism for excellent performance and prolonged safe functioning and gripping
- The large, incorporated drive piston combined with a good tapering angle ensures an exceptional clamping force and a considerable jaw stroke
- All models are also manufactured in the “S” version which offers an extraordinary clamping force/gripper weight ratio
- Drilling marks on the gripper body permit precision side and axial fixing with screws and positioning pins
- Position control with incorporated sensors that do not increase product size
- A plate protects the control mechanisms from external contacts
Standard pneumatic drive beating from the cap for feed using rotating distributors, plates etc.
On request special versions for specific applications, also in small quantities; please contact our Technical Office.
- External proximity control on the jaws for the use of cylindrical or threaded proximity switches, with brackets and sensor pins
- Safety device with spring incorporated in the drive piston to maintain position without pressure
- For these optional please see the specifications at the end of this family