Facing heads with single slide
TRS is a single slide facing head with rigid design for low spindle needs.
• TRS-K1 = Single slide – rack angle 40° (standard)
• TRS-K2 = Single slide – rack angle 27° (on request)
• Facing head with rigid design for low spindle speeds.
• Large tool mounting surfaces.
• Minimum backlash.
• Low coefficient of friction.
• Adaptor plate (for DIN2079 spindle) upon request.
• Driven mechanically, with hydraulically or NC electromechanical cylinder, through drawbar (not supplied parts).
|Model||Diameter||Trolley stroke||Connection rod stroke||Stroke ratio||Weight|
|The dimensions are indicative and susceptible to changes due to technical improvements. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.|
|TRS 100-K1||100 mm||17 mm||20.3 mm||1.2:1 approx.||3.3 kg|
|TRS 100-K2||100 mm||10 mm||19.7 mm||2:1 approx.||3.3 kg|
|TRS 125-K1||125 mm||22 mm||26.2 mm||1.2:1 approx.||4.6 kg|
|TRS 125-K2||125 mm||13 mm||25.6 mm||2:1 approx.||4.6 kg|
|TRS 160-K1||160 mm||30 mm||35.7 mm||1.2:1 approx.||11.7 kg|
|TRS 160-K2||160 mm||18 mm||35.4 mm||2:1 approx.||11.7 kg|